Looking to restart GTA Online if you have been in an accident? PS4 users can restart GTA V online instantly by pressing the following buttons on their keyboard: L1, R1, L2, R2 and left on Dpad, then press [Square], [Triangle] and [X]. These combinations are no fail…be sure you press all of them at the same time before pressing square. If done correctly you will get sent back to your crib straight away! Recently, the gamer community was rocked by an announcement from the developers at Rockstar Games that, as of October 17th, Grand Theft Auto Online would no longer support the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 platforms. This change came as a shock to many gamers, and while some were happy to hear this news, others were left wondering how they would continue enjoying online gameplay without their current system being supported. Luckily, there are still ways you can access GTA V online play on older systems after the cutoff date of October 17th! Here’s how to do it!
1) turn off your ps4
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 by holding down the power button for five seconds.
- Disconnect the DualShock 4 controller from its USB cable.
- Unplug the console from any power supply or power outlet, and wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
- Reconnect your DualShock 4 controller to its USB cable and turn on your PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button for five seconds until you hear a beep sound (or long press if you have a PS4 Slim).
- Press and release the PlayStation button in order to enter Safe Mode while in Safe Mode press and hold R3 then select Restore Default Settings (this will reset all options back to default, including date and time).
- Restarting GTA 5 Online should take around two minutes depending on your connection speed.
- Pressing the power button for five seconds will not restart GTA 5 Online if anything is still running, but can be used when there are no problems with the connection.
- Restarting GTA 5 Online after an update has been released is recommended as this may help fix some problems that may have arisen from new updates – these include things such as game freezes and lagging out.
2) unplug your ps4 from the power source
- unplug your PS4 from the power source and wait ten minutes before turning it back on.
- Press and hold the power button until you hear a beep, this will turn off your PS4 completely.
- With the console turned off, press and hold the power button again until you hear a second beep (PS4 will turn on).
- Wait for around five minutes after that before pressing the Power button once to start up the PS4.
- If you’re still encountering issues with GTA Online, please contact Rockstar Support for further assistance. When it comes to technical problems there are many options open to you as a gamer but sometimes they aren’t enough or don’t work at all so then you need more help like contacting support or resetting your internet settings and reinstalling the game in order for things to go smoothly and without interruptions but those might not always work either so if they haven’t helped by now I suggest giving up hope because nobody is perfect
3) press and hold the power button on your ps4 for 7-8 seconds
The power button is located on the front panel of your PS4. Press and hold the power button for 7-8 seconds (seven seconds). The PS4 will turn off. Now press and release the power button, which should turn on your PS4. You can now sign in again. If you’re still unable to get back into GTA Online: Power down your system, unplug it from the wall and wait a few minutes before turning it back on. Once it has fully booted up, try signing in once more. If you are still not able to access GTA Online, please reach out to .
4) plug your ps4 back in and turn it on
Plug your PS4 back in and turn it on. If it’s not already connected, plug it into the internet with an ethernet cable or a wireless network. Log in with your username and password. Once you’re logged in, go to Settings and select System Software Update. If there is an update available, then follow these steps:
1) Press Options to install the new software.
2) Press X to delete all user data and settings (this will save any downloaded games, screenshots, etc). 3) Press X again to start the installation process.
4) The installation will take 10-15 minutes, depending on how fast your connection is. When the installation has finished, you’ll need to log back in with your username and password. Go to System > Network > Status if it didn’t connect automatically for some reason. Select Restore Internet Connection if this happens.
5) Next time your game crashes, try logging out of PSN first, before turning off the power cord and unplugging the console from its power source; this should fix things most of the time.
5) once your ps4 is on, go to settings
Once your PS4 is on, go to Settings. On the left side of the menu, you will see a tab titled Settings. Select this option and scroll down until you find an option labeled Restart PS4. Select it. A confirmation message will pop up asking if you want to power off the system. Select Yes and wait for your console to power off.
Once your console has powered off, press and hold the power button on the front of the device until it powers back on. When it does, you will be able to log in as normal. If this doesn’t work, please make sure that you have signed into your PlayStation account before powering off the device. If not, try connecting to PlayStation Network from . Connecting to PlayStation Network can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes, so be patient and allow the connection process to complete.
This should fix any problems you are having with accessing or logging into GTA V Online on PS4!
If you’re having a hard time starting Grand Theft Auto V Online on PS4, try the following methods:
-Restart your console. -Unplug your console from the power source and wait for at least ten seconds before plugging it back in. Make sure it’s plugged into an outlet that’s not controlled by a wall switch. -Log out of PlayStation Network and close all apps, then log back in with your account information. If this doesn’t work, try deleting the GTA Online application data and logging out of PSN again. If none of these solutions work, or if your game starts up and crashes as soon as you enter GTA Online, contact Sony customer service or Rockstar Customer Support. They’ll be able to help you get your copy of GTA V running like new again.